Ronak Sawant is an artist engaged in performing, literary and visual arts. He is a life explorer and a free soul who uses his art, wisdom and life's journey to inspire people and make a positive change in the world.

March 31, 2018

The Traveller in me

text divider illustration
Cover Photo: The Traveller in me - Ronak Sawant

There is a traveller in me who loves to travel. Travel to a known and an unknown place, Travel to a popular and offbeat destination, Travel to a normal and unusual location. Above all, travel not just to see a place but to experience and feel the place. That is the traveller in me who wants to travel and explore this beautiful world.

I love travelling. For me, travelling is like dancing, moving to the sound of my soul, wandering to the rhythm of my heart, mind and body. No, not to get lost! But to be exposed to the visions that people ordinarily haven’t seen before (or usually don’t see). Exploring a new place, a new language, culture, tradition, etc. walking the way of randomness, having a conversation with a stranger, knowing their life stories, spending time with the locals, tasting the local food and discovering the reason behind the name of the place. That is what makes the journey fascinating and worth it. You not only get connected to the world, but you connect with yourself also. That's the magic of travelling!

When I travel, I feel the most alive. And I don’t live in the future or the past, just in the present moment. Travelling makes me fall in love with my life. The more I travel, the more I love life and live life. Travelling has taught me how to live in the present. I have learned so much about myself and the people around me. Travelling teaches you so many things. It shows how simple life is and it is meant to live. Gratitude and empathy are two of the most important things that I’ve learned from travelling.

We are all travellers on this journey called life. Some travel the long distances, while some travel short distances. It doesn’t matter how much distance you travel, what matters is did you enjoyed every second of it. So whatever the distance you cover, make sure to enjoy the journey as this journey is the journey of a lifetime.

"Life is a journey, and you are a traveller.
Enjoy the journey and live your life."
– Ronak Sawant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy
Ronak Sawant values your comments and opinions and looks forward to reading them on the content of this website. However, please note that Ronak Sawant solely does the comment moderation, which means no comment gets published on this site without his express approval. Also, any URL link posted in the comment section is a nofollow link. All this is done to prevent spamming and to enrich the reading experience. Thanks for starting the conversation. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative chat.

Note: Only a User with a valid Google Account can post a comment on this Website. Please read this Comment & Posting Policy before commenting.

Get Inspired

To receive notifications of new posts and inspiring content by email,
simply enter your email address and subscribe to Ronak Sawant's blog.

Get in Touch

To connect and get regular updates,
simply join Ronak Sawant's social networks.

Search

Views


"Ronak Sawant is Ronak Sawant because Ronak Sawant is a Krishna bhakta."

– Ronak Sawant