2016... this is one year which I never wanted to end. But everything in life has the start as well as the end, so you just have to deal with it. Still I think this 2016 year ended up so fast isn’t it? It’s just few hours left now for the New Year i.e. 2017. I really can’t believe that the year 2016 is coming to an end. So before the calendar changes and the year 2016 officially ends, I would like to look back at my journey of 2016 to reminisce and cherish all the memories that I have created, dreams that I have accomplished this entire year and say thank you for this life.
Here are the beautiful highlights of my Journey 2016 in no particular order:
- PERFORMANCE at MUMBAI :: Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra...
I had a great time performing here at my hometown, my home ground Bandra on 30 January, 2016. This was right before my TY BSc IT internal exams where I nailed the both performance as well as exams.
- LONAVLA | Travel Diary...
This one day fun trip to Lonavla with my IT friends a month before the final exams turned out into the trip to remember.
- FINAL YEAR IT PROJECT...
This project work also happened to be the part of my 2016 highlights because I myself created, designed and developed a website on my own as the partial fulfillment for my BSc IT graduation studies. I am so proud of this because I did it myself and I learned so much in the process.
- GOT MYSELF FAVORITE MOBILE :: iPhone 6s Gold...
Thank you mummy for all the love and support! It is all because of you I got this!
- GRADUATION IN 2016 | Childhood Wish...
It was my childhood wish to become a graduate in the year 2016 (my birth-date year). Is it a coincidence or something other, I don’t know! But I made this wish come true by passing all my BSc IT exams without any ATKT or Additional exam. In fact I passed my final exams and pursued my BSc IT graduation with a distinction. This is like a punch to all the people who said to me that I can’t do it. I am so happy being an IT graduate and own that degree!
The first half of my 2016 was full of studies as it was my final year of BSc IT degree. Still I managed somehow to do the other stuff I love, in the process. And I did both in styles.
- KOLHAPUR | Travel Diary...
This 2 days trip to Kolhapur turned out to be unexpected. I didn’t knew that it would be this much fun there as I just visited this place to meet God i.e. visit some temples and have my time with the God. But I ended up finding myself. There is a quote that I have written:
"Bhagwan se milne gaya tha,
Khudse milkar aaya."
("I was gone to meet God,
But I came back finding myself.")
All in I visited five places during this trip Mahalakshmi Temple, Jyotiba Temple, Rankala Lake, Narsobawadi and Jejuri. It was great fun exploring Kolhapur with my love Canon 600D.
- PERFORMANCE at MUMBAI :: Bhaidas Auditorium, Vile Parle...
I performed here for like 5 times; two times in the month of October and three times every day on 15, 16 and 17 November. I had a great time performing, well I always have but what made this performance more special and crazy is that I gave my final BSc IT board exams beside this place at UPG College, as this was my exam centre. So performing beside this college for these many times it was like celebrating my graduation and life every time I stepped on stage.
- BHANDARDARA | Travel Diary...
This trip has been one of the amazing trips I have had in my life so far because it is always fun when you have your entire family with you. I truly had a great time with my family and it was really fun exploring the unexplored. We did boating at Arthur Hill Lake, Dancing at Clubhouse, the Pool game I played with my dad, the fun times and all the laughs that we had, etc and our stay at Anandvan Resort was just amazing and it was shit cold at night there.
- I wrote and published my first ever Song titled “Journey of Life” on 21 October, 2016. This is an English song. This song is very special and close to me and it basically depicts the meaning of life and its lifelong journey.
- Wrote and published my first ever Dance Poem titled “I Dance, I Dance & I Dance!” on January 4, 2016. This is not just a Poem but an Anthem for every person who is passionate and is committed to this beautiful art form called Dance.
- Wrote and published first ever Poetry in my Maayboli (mother tongue) Marathi language titled "थेंब आनंदाचे (पाऊस आला)" on July 8, 2016. This poem is a message to the Rains and the God of Rain due to the big problem occurred called Dearth since last three years in our state Maharashtra. The farmers were committing suicides; there was a lack of water everywhere, etc which made me to do this as an Artist. And just after when I published this poem, the Rains started coming this year in full swing. This was indeed the drops of happiness I tell you! I am glad that I played my part and contributed something in this. Thank you Rains, keep coming and keep making us happy with your drops because 'तु आम्हाला हवा आहेस' (we need you).
- Wrote and published total 7 Poems this year in English, Hindi and Marathi language.
- Wrote and published total 23 Blogs this year including 7 poems, 1 song and this blog post.
- I started something special called "The Note Book". This is an online book released by me in which the pages of book are published online day-by-day. So this is most probably my debut book that is full of notes, thoughts, lessons and life.
- BECOMING A MEMBER OF GOOGLE+ CREATE...
When Google finds your Photography style and other art interesting; and you get an email as an invitation to be a part of their program. I became a Member of Google+ Create and also a Trusted Tester.
- Getting a Verification tick-mark badge on Social Media...
One of my crazy bucket lists got fulfilled this year. I got verified on YouTube and Google+. This is like an award of appreciation for the art that you create as an Artist and share here on social media.
- And many more amazing things that happened in this Journey 2016 that I am so thankful and grateful for this life!
For the coming New Year, I don’t want to make any Resolutions or something as I don’t like making a Resolution. But one thing is for sure that I’ll keep on doing the things I love as an Artist/Human; keep achieving my goals, keep having fun and living life. I just want to say thank you to this life and thank you to all the people I have in my life. I love you all so much!
I would like to end this blog by saying 'Bye-bye to 2016 – you were lovely' and 'Hello to 2017'. Just like stepping towards the New Year leaving previous year behind; let’s only take happy moments, good times and fun memories with us that made our life a great adventure filled with joy by leaving behind all the sadness, failures, sorrow and all the bad times we have had. I mean let’s just forget the sadness, take forward happiness and make a new start. Cheers!
P.S. – I have decided that this will be my last blog of "Years Journey". Happy New Year 2017 and I hope 2017 will be beautiful for all of us. Take care and Have fun! :)