Friday, 21 October 2016

"Journey of Life" - A Song by Ronak Sawant


[Verse 1]
Life is a blessing and beautiful
Life is a gift and graceful
There’s so much to do
There’s so much to learn
So many places to go
This life is only the one
Forget about the earning
Just do what you love
Life is all about the living
So let’s live and together evolve

[Chorus]
Yeah,
I’m gonna walk,
this journey of life
I’m gonna live,
this journey of life
And I’m gonna breathe,
Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of life!

[Verse 2]
Life is a mystery and magical
Life is precious and practical
Everything happens here for a reason
Love, happiness and peace is a mission
Listen to the voice that is speaking inside
Follow your heart and enjoy the ride
Take that one step of your life and don’t be afraid to stay alive
Life is all about the journey so forget where you will arrive
Just live in the moment
Have fun and make it count

[Chorus]
Yeah,
I’m gonna walk,
this journey of life
I’m gonna live,
this journey of life
And I’m gonna breathe,
Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of life!

[Bridge]
Come,
Let’s go on the journey,
Let’s enjoy this journey,
Let’s live this journey,
Let’s breathe... this journey of life!
Come,
Let’s go on the journey,
Let’s enjoy this journey,
Let’s live this journey,
Let’s breathe... this journey of life!

[Chorus]
Yeah,
I’m gonna walk,
this journey of life
I’m gonna live,
this journey of life
And I’m gonna breathe,
Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of life!

Yeah,
I’m gonna walk,
this journey of life
I’m gonna live,
this journey of life
And I’m gonna breathe,
Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae Ae A A, Ae
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of
this journey of... life!

2 comments: