Monday, 4 January 2016

"I Dance, I Dance & I Dance!" - A Poem by Ronak Sawant


I Turn, I Learn
I Step, I Rep
I Move, I Groove
I Leap, I Whip
I Jump, I Krump
I Stop, I Pop
I dance every time I get chance,
I dance and go into my own trance.

I Sweat, I Create
I Struggle, I Wiggle
I Fall; I Get Up & Stand Tall
I Cry; I Try & Fly
There are times when I am broke,
I keep a smile and take it as a joke.
I dance to be alive,
I dance to live life.

I Live, I Believe
I Aspire, I Inspire
I express my body and soul,
To be happy and whole.
I dance to be me,
I dance to be free.
I eat, live, breathe dance,
I Dance, I Dance & I Dance!


- Ronak Sawant

Author - Ronak Sawant

Ronak Sawant (aka RoN) is a passionate Dancer/Choreographer, Photographer, Writer/Poet, Web Designer, Artist, Human from Mumbai, India. He is the life explorer and a free bird that uses his art and life’s journey to inspire people and improve the world!


Let's Get Connected: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | 500px

2 comments:

  1. Wow... Wonderful piece full of passion and commitment. Wish I could have them both as you portray them here.
    Nicely put dear:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fabrice. Dance holds a very special place in my heart. Comments like this keep me motivated! :)

      Delete