Monday, 9 March 2015

NEW BEGINNINGS...


A couple getting married.
A young talented boy/girl with big dreams on a journey to take on the world leaving everything behind.
A woman giving a birth to a child.
An alcoholic or smoker decides to quit all the bad things with a vision to do something good in life.
A person fights back hard, survives cancer and chooses a new healthy lifestyle.
A worker with his hard work and determination becomes the CEO of the company...
These are all the signs of beginning something new in life and this is what exactly new beginnings all about.

          A new beginning simply means starting out the whole new journey once again as a fresh or from zero leaving everything of the previous journey behind. Where the book (journey) remains the same, it is just the chapter of the book which changes from an older chapter to a newer one. Where the story inside the older chapter is used as a reflection and it is considered as a priceless memory. Where the words, sentences and morals of that story are taken as a great experience. And lastly, it is just the pages of the older chapter of the book which are turned on, to start a new chapter with a vision to do something new and different by seeking out new and endless opportunities. And finally, it is like opening ourselves up to the all new crazy adventures once again with this new journey or in general new beginning.

          The beginning is always the most important and the hardest part of the journey. It takes a lot of courage to begin or to do something you truly love. Like I say, it just takes a small step to start something and make it big. It doesn’t really matter if you start from zero or scratch but we all have to start somewhere in life. Because doing something is always better than nothing at all. In a world where every day is a battle, a beautiful struggle, a blessing from god and it can be a starting point as well. So consider it as a new beginning and start doing things you want to or you love.

          New Beginnings... with that said here I am starting my all new journey whether it would be Dancing, Photography or Writing once again with more excitement, fun and dreams leaving everything I did & achieved in the previous journey behind. What I have done and achieved in my past (previous journey) doesn’t matter to me at all. What really matters to me from now on is that “what I will do & achieve in my future with this entire new journey called New Beginnings”.

          To be honest, the new beginnings chapter of mine already started the day I posted my blog - “Journey 2014”. But now I exactly feel and understand why I wrote “Cheers to the New Beginnings” inside that blog. I guess that is the reason why today I am writing and sharing this new blog “New Beginnings” with you all.

          New Beginnings can happen any day and at any time. But it is on you and only you whether to start something you love or live your life just like another person. Because in the end, it takes only one person to change your life and that person is no one else but you and your own self only that will help you to do and achieve that. But you must be willing to do what you want to or what you love. So, go on! It’s never too late at all. Start your journey and live your life the way you want to. And above all, Do What You Love!

P.S. – "New Beginnings" is also the title of my first film video under my productions “InspiRoN”, which would be released worldwide real soon on World’s Largest Popular Media - YouTube. This film video is very special and close to my heart not only because I, myself have featured in that video but because the whole video has some story behind the scene as well as inside it which I would be sharing in the video description section on YouTube. And the special part about the film video is that it defines exactly what I want to express with the title “New Beginnings”. So, stay on the look out and find how true it is! That’s all. That’s all I wanted to say.

Thanks for reading! God Bless!
Much Love & Peace RoN! :)

Author - Ronak Sawant

Ronak Sawant (aka RoN) is a passionate Dancer/Choreographer, Photographer, Writer/Poet, Web Designer, Artist, Human from Mumbai, India. He is the life explorer and a free bird that uses his art and life’s journey to inspire people and improve the world!


Let's Get Connected: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment